How to think positive
Many people wander the earth believing they the lack the strength and power to achieve their goals. This negative mechanism holds them down. You can gain motivation and live healthier, by simply telling yourself “I can do it.” Anything you put your mind to, you can do it if you want to.
How to tell self I can do it
Just say today I am going for a short walk. Tomorrow I will walk a little longer then the first day. You have to be in control of your thoughts, actions, behaviors, etc by building your power of the mind. Nevertheless, if you do not put your mind to it and you decide that you do not want to become active, and then you are only living a life filled with shortcomings. Your negative reflections will defeat the purpose of getting your thoughts in control. Saying I will do it later, is another negative reflection. This is called procrastination, which leads to laziness. Laziness leads to weak muscles and joints, which gradually builds up to medical problems.
Take control of your thoughts. If you want to do something bad enough you will do what you have to do to get where you want to be. You need to make a goal and stick to it. Create plans that help you to reach your goals, and take action each day to achieve. When you give up, it is a sign that you lack faith in self and is a clear indication of weakness. You need faith to stay strong. As well, you need positive thinking to strive.
Having a positive attitude will give you a jump start to a healthier life. Keep on pushing. Do not stop once you get started instead go until you reach your goal. When times get hard and you don’t think you can go on just remember I –can- do – this always keep your head up and mind open. Don’t dwell on something you can’t change, rather focus on the things you have power to change.
How to continue positive living
To stay positive you have to admit your feelings and express them. If you feel depressed or frustrated, just say it aloud. There is nothing wrong with showing emotions, providing you do not beat up your best friend physically to express those emotions. Stay in control and express what you feel.
You have to talk about how you feel and don’t blame your self but try to figure out why you are so depressed or frustrated. Failing to discover your intentions or reasons will reduce your control, especially if you do not understand what you need or want. Do not worry about the cause, rather find your wants and needs and the cause will come to you.
Here are some pointers that might help you to get where you want to be.
- You have to look for a good role model and become acquainted with their way of thinking positive.
- Try to talk positive and avoid negative talk.
- Seek some support from friends and family.
- Reward your self with a massage or listen to your favorite music.
- Make a plan and stay with it no matter what. Just remember you can do whatever you want to do and keep your mind set for the good things and not the bad things. This will make you feel better and make you a happier person. If you’re happy, you will have a healthier life. Don’t forget to create a goal. Don’t make the goal so high that you won’t be able to keep it, but make it so that you can meet your goals.
Be First to Comment