Are there any foods that burn body fat?
If yes, how is it possible?
It should be possible to lose weight by simply eating such foods.
What are these foods?
Consuming certain foods can lead to a reduction in body fat. When a person adds these fat-burning foods to the diet, they can burn fat and lose weight over time.
Fruits rich in vitamin C like limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruit and tangerines have fat burning properties. Some of the other fat burning foods are asparagus, beet root, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, apple, blueberries, and watermelon. It you eat these fat burning foods and do some exercise, it will boost your metabolism and burn calories at a faster rate for several hours even after exercise.
A recent research reports that calcium in dairy products can boost weight loss by increasing fat breakdown in fat cells. If you compare a dairy-rich versus a dairy-poor diet you can nearly double the rate of weight and fat loss with the same level of calorie restriction.
Other foods include that can promote fat burning properties include:
- Fatty Fish-Fatty fish contains omega-3 fatty acids that may promote fat loss. Fish is also rich in protein, which helps you feel full and boosts metabolic rate during digestion.
- Coffee-Coffee contains caffeine, which has been shown to improve mental and physical performance, in addition to boosting metabolism.
- Eggs-Eggs are a high-protein food that may help reduce hunger, increase fullness, boost fat burning and protect heart health.
- Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is rich in MCTs, which may increase your metabolism, reduce appetite, promote fat loss and reduce heart disease risk factors.
- Green Tea-Green tea contains caffeine and EGCG, both of which may boost metabolism, promote weight loss, protect heart health and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Whey Protein-Whey protein appears to increase muscle growth, reduce appetite, increase fullness and boost metabolism more effectively than other protein sources.
- Apple Cider Vinegar-Apple cider vinegar may help suppress appetite, promote loss of belly fat and reduce blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Chili Peppers– Compounds in cayenne pepper have been found to reduce inflammation, help control hunger and boost metabolic rate.
- Olive Oil-Olive oil appears to reduce the risk of heart disease, promote feelings of fullness and boost metabolic rate.
- Greek Yogurt-Full-fat Greek yogurt may increase fat burning, reduce appetite, protect muscle mass during weight loss and improve gut health.
Not eating enough will slow your metabolism and deteriorating your health. So not eating isn’t the answer to losing weight. Instead- try incorporating some of the foods above into your everyday diet and let them go to work for you!
Be First to Comment