Coconut as a whole plays a very important part in our lives. From leafs to the oil everything has become very useful to us. Coconut oil is widely used for your hair and many may have seen the results it has provided. With the growth in the market we have been exposed to number of creams, which have proved to be worthless. In this stiff competition coconut oil has risen as a thorough winner.
The oil seems to do wonders for your skin. It softens the skin as well as cures it from any damages providing you with a radiant and young look. It helps the skin to avoid liver spots and blemishes caused due to aging and sunlight. By regular use of the oil a soft and supple skin is developed keeping it wrinkle free. The damage to the skin by sun rays is restricted with the use of coconut oil. It brings back the shine and lost charm of the skin.
The presence of antiseptic fatty acids prevents any fungal and bacterial infection. Some of the infections it keeps fighting on regular basis are the acne, ringworm, herpes, boils, athlete’s foot and warts. Coconut oil or coconut butter has been widely used as a moisturizer. It provides a shield on your skin to protect the natural moisture.
- Repairs dry & damaged hair
- Minimizes dandruff
- Lubricates the skin and treats dry skin
- Nourishes dry cuticles
- Can treat skin conditions such as eczema
For Skin Care
- Apply grinded betel leaf with coconut oil on black spots, to lighten it
- Paste of mehendi (henna) with little oil should be applied on your face to lighten black spots
- Apply the mixture of coconut water and thick pineapple juice for a glowing skin
- For soft skin make a paste of red sandal powder with coconut milk. Apply it on your face. Rinse it later.
- To remove pimples. Use thick curd; add turmeric and drops of oil. Put it on your face.
- Coconut oil mixed with crushed garlic when applied at night helps to cure plantar warts and athlete’s foot
- Coconut butter can be used as lip balm
- Massage your face with coconut oil before going to bed this would help in premature ageing
For Hair Care
- Add a teaspoon of camphor to 1/2 a liter can of coconut oil. Store it. Massage this oil on your scalp before going to bed. This would help you get rid of dandruff
- A mixture of castor, mustard and coconut oil massaged on your scalp can help you with dandruff problems
- One part lemon juice with two parts coconut oil to be massaged to the roots of your hair to ward of dandruff problem
- Hair loss problem can be solved by massaging coconut or almond oil for 10 to 15 minutes
Let the healing powers of coconut oil transform your skin and hair!
Be First to Comment